Overview of Thermoelectric Wine Refrigerator
In contrast, thermoelectric wine refrigerator
are environmentally safe, since they don't have any hazardous materials fueling the cooling process. Thermoelectric cooling relies on the Peltier effect, named for the 19th-century scientist who discovered it. When an electric charge is sent through two joined pieces of metal it creates a heat flux, and heat is transferred from one side of the device to the other. One side gets hot and the other side gets cold. The core cooling device (called a heat pump) is small, not much more than an inch square, with semiconductor wires embedded between the two ceramic plates. In a wine cooler, the heat pump is combined with a heat sink – a large, passive component made up of stacks of aluminum fins that allow heat to dissipate efficiently. The cold side of the combined heat pump-heat sink is inserted into the interior of the wine cooler, and the hot side extends out the back of the compartment (though protected by a back panel on the unit).
The Details of Electric Wine Fridge
1. Intelligent thermostat system
2. Stainless Steel powder painting frame
3. Log shelf
4. Odour remove active carbon
5. Adjustable legs
6. Blue diamond LED lighting
7. Moisturizing embossed aluminum cabinet
8. Double layer anti-UV vacuum stalinite
9. Humanization lock design
The Advantages of Fan Cooling Wine Cooler/Fridge
1. Energy Efficient: Because they have less moving parts and require much less power to operate, thermoelectrically cooled wine refrigerators use much less energy than compressor cooled units. This feature not only benefits the customer but the environment as well.
2. Quiet Operation: Thermoelectric cooling requires very little movement from internal parts, so as a result, these units generate very little noise when in operation. This can be a desirable feature if you are prone to distraction due to the various noises your other kitchen appliances make.
3. Vibration-Free: Unlike a traditional beverage refrigerator that hums and vibrates slightly, a thermoelectrically cooled wine refrigerator doesn't vibrate at all, which is great since any sort of jostling is bad for your wine. For this reason, thermoelectric wine coolers create a favorable environment for your wine, especially if you plan to age them for a significant amount of time.
4. Advanced control panel used, which equipped with digital temperature display, bigger display screen, flexible and accurate touch mode.
5. Adopting fan cooling design to ensure the temperature in different areas can keep constantly.
6. Heating device used is to ensure the cooler can work well in the low temperature, while in the standard environment, the heating tube is off in order to save energy.
7. The quantity of shelf can be adjusted.
8. Tempered, UV protected, light brown glass door adopted.
9. Different exterior colors are available for choices.
A. Many parts of the products are produced by ourselves which could cut cost and make the prices competitive.
B. With many advanced testing equipments and professional quality inspectors, the quality of our products could be guaranteed.
C. We have professional designers and engineers, and OEM/ODM service is available for us!
D. We RONRUI NEW ENERGY are committed to researching and upgrading our swimming pool heat pump range to ensure the customer is guaranteed the best quality.
E. No matter where you are located, we RONRUI NEW ENERGY will ensure that service is always available when you need it.
Applications of Fan Cooling Wine Cooler/Fridge
Shipping and Packing of Fan Cooling Wine Cooler/Fridge